Freitag, 10. Mai 2013

Hallo Girls,

So this is my very first Blogspot about me and my life.
First of all I want to introduce myself to you.

My Name is Tsubaki, I am 25 years old and I am living in Germany.

I am in love with Gyaru Fashion 

Most of all I love La Pafait, Ma*rs, Jesus Diamante and Liz Lisa, but I try everything ^^.
And I love My Melody.
It is just sooooooo cute omg ♥


I have two persian Cats, a male and a female and I love them both so much.
Fluffy Cats ♥

My female Cats Name is Riku she is 2years old and my males Cat name is Akira he is 1 1/2 years old.
I will upload Pics of them later.

I am starting with Gyaru so I am not perfect yet but I will try my best of course!!
Now I am on the point where I have to say, I am not having a perfect body like many girls want other Gyarus to have.

I am going to the gym every second day and I am fighting for a good body. But I think it is important to say that I think, it doesn´t matter if you are having a perfect body...

To all the Girls out there who love Gyaru Fashion as much as I do, as long as you feel comfortable with what you are doing, please don´t let you go down.

To me Gyaru Fashion is not a Contest of who looks the best, who uses Circle Lenses, who wears a super Make up and who uses Lashes the best.
Of course there are some points you need to look after. If you are not perfect you can always improve yourself and don´t let others making you insecure.



To me Gyaru helped me to like myself better. I am very insecure about myself and I was thinking alot about if I should stop Gyaru or not.
I decided to not stop. I don´t want to hide myself anymore. Gyaru is the first kind of Fashion I really like on myself, I can be me.

And I met some new nice ppl ♥

So as long as you believe in yourself you are doing the right thing.
Thats it for now hehe

See ya

Stay Princess




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen